From a USA Today story.
Summer is the perfect season go get active in the great outdoors, and thanks to an ever-growing network of urban recreational trails, staying active this season is easier than ever!
USA TODAY 10Best teamed up with a panel of travel and outdoor recreation experts to nominate 20 trails for the title of Best Urban Trail. Our readers have been voting daily for the past four weeks, and now we have a winner!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Urban Trail are as follows:
1. Schuylkill River Trail – Philadelphia
2. MKT Nature and Fitness Trail – Columbia, Mo.
3. Swamp Rabbit Trail – Greenville, S.C.
4. Buffalo Bayou Park – Houston
5. Indianapolis Cultural Trail – Indianapolis
6. American River Bike Trail – Sacramento
7. Atlanta BeltLine – Atlanta
8. River Walk and Mission Trail – San Antonio
9. Lakefront Trail – Chicago
10. Rose Kennedy Greenway – Boston
Retrieved July 30, 2015 from http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-urban-trail/