Looking good so far on water, as reported by the Weather Channel.
“At a Glance
- A slow-moving storm is bringing heavy snow to California’s Sierra Nevada.
- Several feet of snow have already piled up.
- This is good news for the state’s snowpack, a key for replenishing reservoirs in spring and summer.
- California’s record-driest February increased concern for drought.
- Snowpack remains much lower than average in the Sierra, but reservoirs generally remain in good shape.”
Retrieved March 17, 2020 from https://weather.com/safety/winter/news/2020-03-12-much-needed-rain-snow-ahead-sierra-california-march-miracle